TEMA Process B.V. is a specialised design and manufacturing company for Fluid Bed Systems for drying of minerals, chemicals, food, feed, biomass, etc.
The TEMA Fluid Bed can be applied not only for drying, but also for cooling, roasting, torrefaction, puffing, blanching, stripping , spices and herbs sterilisation and pasteurisation and calcining.
TEMA Process B.V. manufactures continuous and batch fluid beds. Batch fluid beds are used when products integrity is required for example in the pharma industry or for small quantities of product. Continuous dryers / coolers can be delivered in static or dynamic (shaking, vibrating) fluid beds. Static fluid bed can be delivered with or without submerged heat exchangers.
- Fixed bed Moving fluid bed
- (gravel, fibres, pellets)
- Fluidised bed Static fluid bed
- (non sticky powders, homogenous materials)
- Moving fluid bed
- (powders, inhomogenous materials)
- Semi-fluidised bed
- Alternative between fluidised and fixed bed (long residence time food products and granules)