International Pepper Conference (IPC) 2019 in Vietnam. The TEMA Process high pressure steam sterilizer uses natural steam to decontaminate the pepper (5log).
The Tema continuous steam sterilizing system uses the HTST (High Temperature / Short Time) process. The product enters the pressurized autoclave. Inside the autoclave, a shaking tray transports the product through the steam. The steam kills unwanted bacteria and pathogens. After this steam treatment the product is discharged through a rotary valve, into the fluid bed dryer. In the fluid bed dryer the product is dried and cooled down.
Tema Process Natural Steam Sterilization:
- For Spices, Herbs, Seeds & Nuts.
- Minimal impact on Color and Flavor.
- No radiation and chemical free.
- Sanitary Clean-in-Place (CIP) design.
- Continuous, repeatable and verifiable process.
- 5 log kill.
- Data logging for traceability.
TEMA Process Steam Sterilizers is member of the ESA, ASTA and the Royal Dutch Spice Associaton.