Reducing energy expenses ! Tema Process continuous innovate to reduce operating costs and improve process performance.
- The Tema Process fluid bed drying system recovers the energy from the exhaust air and uses this to pre-heat the air for the drying process.
- Our fluid beds can be designed to use controlled evaporative cooling to reduce energy consumption.
- We can recover the heat from the cooled product to use as makeup air during the drying process.
- The recovered heat from the exhaust air can also be used for other processes ( heat up water or product, heating of the building).
- Cogeneration: The oil or gas is converted by a CHP engine into electrical and thermal energy. Since the heat is generally carried as hot water this energy can be used for preheating the air for the dryer. Also the energy from the exhaust air of the CHP unit can be used for the drying process.